Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Harry Potter

Last night we watched HP movie #5!  Only two more to go until the last one!

Again, Anthony and Zoe watched with me.  She only stayed awake for about the first 20 minutes, but she's into it.  Is it a bad thing if my child falls asleep watching Harry Potter all week?? Hmmm....

I may have trouble getting her to sleep next week when we are not watching a movie every night.  I mean, which would you rather do?  Lie awake in your bed until you fall asleep?  Or watch something entertaining until you just can't keep your eyes open anymore?  Hmm?  If I were a baby, what would I choose?

Maybe tonight I should put her to bed like normal...

Here is another link for you!  I think this week will be all Harry Potter posts. :)  Yes, I am a little-nerdy excited.  I'm such a geek.  :)
http://movies.msn.com/mom-pop-culture/10-harry-potter-things-we-will-miss/photo-gallery/feature/?gt1=28101

No comments:

Post a Comment