Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

short post: not much sleep...

Not much sleep last night...Baby decided to wake up at 1am.  The problem?  I go in there and pop her pacifier in her mouth before I even realize what I am doing.  I am convinced that I am sleep walking into her room.  I need to stop myself from going in there and give her a few minutes to try and get back to sleep.

That, and I need to remember to turn on her night light.  It was pitch-black in there, she doesn't like that. :)

I have to share this story...what a sad world we live in.  This mom may get more jail time than the drunk driver got that hit her son after they were crossing the street (not at a crosswalk).  She is being charged with jaywalking and indirectly being responsible for the death of her son.  How horrible. :(
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mom-convicted-son-jaywalking-death-never-end-151356884.html
Doesn't something just seem not right here?  Drunk driver gets six months....she can get up to three years?  Something seems backwards here.   Maybe we don't have all the information?

No comments:

Post a Comment