Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today is an experiment.

Today I am working from home.  I have done this before, but this is the first time that it is planned and on purpose.  It is an experiment for work, to see if we can accomplish the same things in the office while at home.  It's also an experiment because I have Zoe at home with me.  Technically she is with me and with her Dad.  But it's also going to be an experiment because he needs to visit a client this afternoon.  So I will get to find out first hand if I can work a normal work day and take care of a baby.   This should be interesting...

I would write more today, but I need to convince my boss this will work.  So I need to get back to work and accomplish lots today! :)  I'll post something more exciting tomorrow.  Maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment