Pages

Friday, August 05, 2011

Something Missing...

I realized yesterday after I posted my book review,  I probably should have told you what the book was about!  Oops!

So here is a blurb about the book:
When struggling hardware store owner Bill Ferguson stumbles upon a kidnapping in progress, he does what we all like to think we would do—he steps in and breaks up the crime, saving a teenage girl from an unthinkable fate.
The perpetrator, a sociopath known as the "I-90 Killer," escapes during the altercation and vows revenge, turning his attention to Ferguson's own seventeen year old daughter, stalking and eventually kidnapping the girl.
Now Ferguson must put aside his own feelings of rage and guilt to have any chance of saving his child. But everything may not be as it seems, and before his search is over, Bill Ferguson may find he loses much more than his only child.
Did I get you interested?  I'm curious to see how many people will go read this book after reading my blog posts about it.  If you have already purchased the book or are going to, can you leave a comment letting me know?  There is an anonymous option when leaving a comment, so no need for anyone to know who you are (I won't know, they don't tell me who you are.)

Just click below where it says "0 comments" or hopefully soon it will say "1 comments" or "12 comments". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment