Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Working from home...

I am working from home again today.....where I can take an occasional break and play with my baby.  I can ignore the outside world and get immersed in my work.  (yes, ignoring the outside world means forgetting about the economy or the riots or anything else horrendous)

But the best part about working from home?  We have way better food here!

This morning my wonderful husband made me french toast and bacon for breakfast.  Now that is how you start your day!  In fact....I think every day I have worked from home with the exception of one day...he has made me breakfast.  Lucky me!

And guess what I just had for lunch?  Lasagna!

(Did I mention...my husband is Italian and the lasagna is home-made from scratch?)

I am one lucky lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment