Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Playing Around

I'm just playing around with the look of the blog.  This isn't the final look for the fall season, but I will figure it out eventually.  When does Autumn start?  I haven't looked at the calendar, I'm sure it was this week.  It's been freezing cold at night!  I'm not sure how to keep my baby warm enough.  She is not like me, I am always warm.  She is like her dad...always cold.  Looks like lots of layers for her this winter!

So I am trying to keep a simple look on this blog.  I hate when a website is "busy" looking with lots of clutter.  Speaking of which, facebook has made some changes to their stuff which now makes the pages "busier" looking in my opinion. 
Wait, did she just say facebook?  We thought she wasn't on facebook?

Yes, that is true.  I am not on facebook.  But my dog has an account.  I was using his account to track down some people before my cousin's wedding.  And then I stuck around because I joined a few local mom's groups.  And before I knew it, some old friends found me through my dog.  And then I was suckered.  I'll have to break off contact soon and head back to google+.  That's because all the real computer nerds are on google+.  And that is where I prefer to be.

Although I'm sure someday I will hate them as much as I do facebook.
(see my posts from December 2010)

3 comments:

Remby said...

needs more color. I kinda liked the old look to be honest

Tara said...

I read the site through google reader most of the time so I don't notice the design unless I come here to comment.

Marybeth @ AlarmClockWars said...

My cat is on Facebook. Oscar and Martin should be friends. :)

Post a Comment