Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

I Love Bacon.

It's one of the reasons I can't be a vegetarian though I have tried.

Why am I posting, I LOVE BACON? 

Well, because I do.  And because this blogger asked me to:
http://jentsfrontporch.blogspot.com/2011/10/for-love-of-pork.html

I had a great girls weekend this past weekend.  My sister and my cousins and I all went shopping.  It was a weekend of candles, tag sales, country stores, candy, and plenty of giggles.  It was a good (but wet, it was raining all weekend) time.

Quote from the weekend:

My cousin:  "It's raining."
Me:  "You just told R___ that she wouldn't melt."
My cousin:  "Yeah, but I'm a little bit evil."

Much much much laughter! :)

5 comments:

R___ said...

Does that mean I really am a princess? :-)

Dani said...

I think it just means you are not evil. :)

Lana said...

IN answer to your corn question, as far as I know Indian corn is grown like that, so it is all in the seed. How cool is that?

Dani said...

neat! I will have to let my cousins and sister know that.

Jent said...

THANK YOU! Bacon loves you too and so do hog farmers everywhere!

Post a Comment