Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Looking good.

I have had two people point out that I look pretty good in my hot pink outfit.

Want to hear a confession?  I had my husband take about 20 pictures.  And then I picked the best one.  And of course I picked one where I looked skinny!  And had a smile on my face!

Isn't modern technology wonderful?  However, I am curious....I wonder if there is a correlation between the obesity problem in our country and the invention of the digital camera.  After all, it's pretty easy to delete and get rid of a horrible picture of yourself.  (unless someone posts it on facebook, then they own your picture!)

If no one is facing what they actually look like, how do they know what they actually look like?

I think I have mentioned before how when I look in the mirror, I don't see someone who needs to lose weight.  I look at the mirror and I think "hey!  lookin good!".  It isn't until I face a picture of myself that I realize I need to lose some weight.

Just something for us to all think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment