Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My sister has a blog!

I have mentioned my sister a few times on my blog.  She is an avid reader of my blog and now she has decided to start her own!  You should check it out when you have a moment.  My sister has always been interested in fashion, makeup, and accessories.  In a way that is almost totally opposite of me.  And guess what her blog is about?  It's about all the stuff I have no clue about.  So you can bet I'll be reading it everyday.   Fashion and makeup not your thing?  That's okay, she just posted about decorating as well.  (another thing I have NO idea how to do.)

So go check it out, she's a chemical engineer, so I think her blog is appropriately named.  You really won't meet someone quite like her.  Girly, fashion-forward AND a total nerd.  She would seriously wear some hot pink Barbie heels with her lab coat.  Well, if they allowed heels in that quality-containment thing-a-ma-jiggy that she has to work in sometimes. 

http://www.sparklyengineer.blogspot.com/
Ha!  Look at that...her blog is pink! :)  I really shouldn't have been surprised.  So keep up with her blog too for some smart, scientific and fashion forward topics.

I have already promised her that when I reach my goal weight she can take me shopping for my new wardrobe.  But until then I'll stick to my comfy jeans, t-shirts and knit shirts.  (see?  at least I know I have knit shirts!)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Love your fall leaf background! I'll go check out your sis's blog. Have a great day!

Post a Comment