Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

ouch.

Every muscle in my body aches.  I'm pretty serious.  I even have a headache.

Last night I took advantage of the staircase in our house and went up and then down 10 times each.  I also did lunges, squats, pushups and crunches.  And LOTS of stretching.  And oh yeah, jumping jacks too.

My body says "hey! what are you doing?!"  and  "Oh yeah, I kinda remember this."

And right now it says FEED ME.  That's how I know my hard work is paying off, I'm hungrier than I normally am.  An unfortunate side effect of me successfully losing weight is there are definitely times of feeling hungry.
(see my previous posts about this.)

This is because my body is going to fight me tooth and nail to lose any of this weight.

I'm going to win.  Body, you are going to lose...pounds and inches.

Go Dani Go!

2 comments:

Jent said...

GOOD LUCK!

Mimi said...

Lifting Zoe UP and Down will help... Make like an Airplane... (g)

Post a Comment