Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving everyone...

All month long on other blogs and facebook posts and all over the web, people have been writing down something they are thankful for each day.  I like this idea.  I have also gotten a few great quotes from some of these people as well.

So....in the spirit of Thanksgiving, starting tomorrow, I am going to post what I am thankful for each day until the end of the year.  If I skip a day (like the weekend) I'll make up for it.  To quote someone else (I forget who, sorry!):  Let's be thankful before we get merry!

I am going to be thankful and merry at the same time.  My "official" start for the Holiday season starts with Thanksgiving.  That is when I like to start listening to Christmas music, put up the decorations etc.  It will REALLY start for me tomorrow because my nieces and nephew are coming over and they get to open their Christmas presents early because I won't see them on Christmas.  I love watching kids open presents! What fun!

I will try to remember to get online and post my first "I'm Thankful for" post tomorrow.  Until then...

"May your pie crusts be flaky and your guests not so much." - Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment