Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Not blogging is hard!

Okay, so the writing thing is not going well.  Like, at all.  Not writing.  Not a single bit.  I have stories in my head, but when I look at the screen, it just sits there, blank.

I really really really just want to blog instead.  So I will give it a few more days and see if I give up and come back to blogging.  It does seem strange to not tell you about my weekend or to not discuss the latest things about my battle to lose weight.

Does anyone miss my postings? :)

In the meantime, help me, help a friend!  (pretty please?  with sugar and a cherry on top?)
Go to:
http://www.realfarmwivesofamerica.com/2011/11/give-hoot-and-vote-for-these-boots.html

And vote for my friend Marybeth.  Her blog is Alarm Clock Wars and she wants to win a fancy pair of cowboy boots.  Please go and vote for her, she NEEDS new boots.  Like badly.  :)  You can also go to her blog and read about why she wants new boots:
http://alarmclockwars.blogspot.com/2011/11/these-boots-have-done-their-walking.html

THANK YOU! :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

:-) I have to remain neutral on this one!

Post a Comment