Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who am I kidding?

I'm not writing.  We are officially half-way through the month, and it's just not happening.  I'll give it another try some other time. :)

Guess what today is?  It's Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!  No joke!  I found this quite amusing as I cleaned out the fridge at work just last Friday.  It was quite gross.  There were a few science experiments in there.  I don't think it had been cleaned in at least a year and it really needed it before I went on maternity leave.  Seven months ago.  So I took it upon myself to get the job done.  And now it is clean and beautiful.

Anthony and I also cleaned out our refrigerator at home during our power outage.  It looks brand new. :)
So now you know what to do to clean up and burn some calories today, get cleaning!

Speaking of cleaning and calorie burning....well, calorie burning.

How goes my weight loss?  Well, only one pound down, but I have definitely built muscle as I am getting a lot stronger.  But what I really want to talk about is the cleanse I am doing at the moment. Cleanse?  Yep, cleansing out the bad stuff.  Don't worry, it's healthy, includes lots of fruits and vegetables (including some I have never had before).  I wouldn't be able to do any of those crazy cayenne pepper, maple syrup, lemon juice thingies.  No hard feelings if you have done it and liked it, but that would not be something I could do.

This cleanse is for clearing the body of toxins, almost like starting with a clean slate.  Which is great, because I really need to "start over" on my diet to lose weight.  I spent a year needing to eat loads of calories to grow a baby and provide milk, now I need to remember what it was like to lose weight again.

I will tell you all about it tomorrow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment