Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Football!

Yesterday I was thankful for football!  My family enjoys watching this sport and it brings us together to watch our favorite team win. :)  Yep, we won, that does help us enjoy the game.  ;)

We also had some friends over and we made a whole bunch of junk food!  I'm pretty sure I gained three pounds in one day.  At least I feel like I did.  I would say that I will be "good" all week and make up for it, but I'll be honest, I now need to eat all the leftovers! :)

So today I am thankful that I have leftovers for the week so that I don't need to cook (haha, I'm funny...Anthony does all the cooking!) and that I don't need to go to the grocery store.  MMmmmm....chili! :)

Okay, I'll start dieting again next week.  I do get that Bodybugg back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment