Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Cards!

Today I am thankful for holiday cards.  Or Christmas cards.  Whichever floats your boat.

I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail.  Especially if they have pictures.  I don't even care if YOU are not in the picture.  Send me a picture of your kids, or your fur-kids!

Unfortunately, I don't get too many cards.  In fact, I send out almost twice as much as I receive.

BUT...much like Santa Claus, I have a list.  I have been keeping track of who I send cards to and who sends them to me for the past three years.  Here is my proposal.  Support the post office!  (my uncle works there!) and send me beautiful (photo) Christmas cards.  You are guaranteed to get one back.  But if you don't send me a card...you may be added to my naughty list!

You might not get one this year, because I only ordered 25 of them.  BUT..if you send me something this year, you will be included on my list for next year!  And next year will be a family portrait!

So today I am thankful for Christmas cards.  I LOVE getting stuff in the mail (it's way more exciting than email, though I like emails too) and I love seeing the pictures or even just the fancy cards.

By the way, today is the LAST day to mail something and have guaranteed Christmas delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment