Pages

Friday, December 09, 2011

My Baby is not a Picky Eater.

I am thankful that my baby will eat almost everything we give her.  She doesn't turn up her nose.  Well, maybe she does to the carrots I made her.  (she might take after her Aunt who doesn't like cooked carrots!)  I can't even list all of the foods that she will eat, because there are so many!

How lucky am I?  I hope she continues to be a foodie like her dad.  What are some "odd" things that she likes to eat? She eats olives.  And guacamole.  She has even had gazpacho.  (did I spell that right?) 

And even Miso soup.

And she eats all the normal stuff too like fruits and veggies and pureed baby food, mum mums, puffs, etc.

A few weeks ago my dad gave her an animal cracker.  She LOVED that.

And apparently she even likes coffee:


I'm kidding!  I'm kidding!  The mug is empty!

Anthony took that picture playing around with a sketching app on his phone.  It does look like she is about to drink his coffee. :)  She is just playing with the mug, no coffee for the baby.  Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jo said...

That Mug is bigger than her face :)

Post a Comment