Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

Shallow thankful stuff today (and yesterday).

Well, these aren't really that shallow.  But I could choose better things to be thankful about, but this is what I came up with. 

As I left work yesterday I realized I hadn't come up with anything yet and I hadn't posted about it.  However, as I got closer to my childcare provider's house to pick up Zoe, I realized I was thankful I got to pick her up and didn't have to drop her off.  I think dropping her off would just be so tough for me!  And how lucky am I that I get to pick her up after work and she is always so happy to see me?
I'm also thankful that it is dark at that time, and so on my way home I get to see everyone's gorgeous light displays.  The people in my area do not fool around when it comes to Christmas lights.

So what am I thankful for today?  That I own a CD player.  I know most people listen to music through their mp3 players or the radio or the computer, but I still like a good (old-fashioned???) cd player.  And SOME people don't have one!  (You know who you are!)

I do have all my holiday music imported into my iTunes library, however I still have the cd's as well.  And today, with my cd player, I'm listening to Vince Guaraldi Trio's Charlie Brown music.

And you can listen to Linus and Lucy (which Zoe used to kick like crazy inside of me when this song came on last year!) right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoPl35n_AY

No comments:

Post a Comment