Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tangled!

Today I have had the songs from the movie Tangled stuck in my head.  I may need to get myself a copy of that soundtrack.  Zoe and I watched it together last night, she actually watched some of it.  For me, it was my second time watching it.

I think I can make it official.  Rapunzel is my new favorite Disney Princess.  My previous favorite was Sleeping Beauty (Or Aurora, or Briar Rose).

So today I am thankful for Disney (and other animators and suppliers of kid-entertainment) because I cannot wait to share this stuff with my little girl.  The toys, the stories, the movies, the theme parks...I can't wait to be a kid all over again.  I think that's the best part of having children. :)  So I guess I am thankful for children, because then I get to pretend to be a kid all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment