Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thankful for my Childcare Provider

Today I am thankful for the woman who takes care of my baby while I go to work.  It isn't just her, her whole family helps.  Zoe loves to go to her house and I know she is in good hands!

Speaking of hands, I am also thankful because I am apparently TERRIBLE at trying to make Zoe's handprints for Christmas ornaments:

I don't know why, but this is the best picture I can upload.  Computer is acting funny.
Anyway, as you can see, my attempt at making Zoe's handprints are terrible.

Now compare, to an expert:

MUCH better. :)

But I am not just thankful for my childcare provider because she makes me arts and crafts with my baby, it's because she has helped us with raising our baby too.  If it weren't for her, I don't think Zoe would hold the bottle by herself.  And lately, we have finally gotten Zoe to drink some juice!

(We were going to avoid juice, but we can't, blah blah, I'll explain another time.  Don't worry, it's diluted with water.)

It's nerve wracking and stressful to find someone to watch your child while you are at work.  It's great when you find someone you like, can trust and also helps raise your child with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment