Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yesterday....

I went to Edaville Railroad with my sister and Zoe.  We had a WONDERFUL time.  You wouldn't think a baby could enjoy something like that, but she stared at all the lights in wonder and even enjoyed getting a jingle bell from Santa.

So yesterday I was thankful that I now have a baby and can get away with doing kid things that I have wanted to do for years anyway. :) 

TODAY, I am thankful that there is a thing called the internet.  Where I get to share my thoughts with you and I get to share.....PICTURES!  I have updated Zoe's picture website.  Do you need the website?  Do you need the password?   Send me a message and I will get that information to you.  Wait, you don't know how to reach me?  Try someone you know, who might know me or know someone who knows me.  Are you a complete stranger?  Introduce yourself! :)

1 comment:

Jent said...

I have always loved all holidays but with kids they are even better - ENJOY!

Post a Comment