Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Support your local....

Support your local business...be it a farm, grocery store, gas station or toy store.  Do a little research, that chain coffee shop down the street might be owned by a local business person.  Find out some more information about that person, how do they support the community?

I really like supporting small local businesses.  Sometimes I pay a little more, but you can get more for your money as well.  I'll explain more tomorrow when I write about a local business that I recently dealt with.

For today, I leave you with this article about a neat thing that happened to a hardware store in Ohio:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/era-big-boxes-day-little-guy-080317993.html

And guess what?  Last night I did 15 "laps" on my steps.  That means I have to do at least 16 tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment