Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Twilight Barbies

I love how this blog post starts with "You didn't even know you wanted this until now."  Because for me, it's so true.  I LOVE these Twilight Barbies!
 http://social.entertainment.msn.com/movies/blogs/twilight-blogpost.aspx?post=f7bd5378-b422-4684-ad55-4bb8ae074213

Though I think I would just like the Bella as a bride Barbie, because I just think the doll is beautiful.
So yes, I am still Twilight obsessed though I am trying to tame my obsession.  I did sell a few of my Twilight items.  But how can I resist this Barbie version of Bella in the wedding gown?  I think I can skip Edward.  It doesn't look like he sparkles, and I already have a sparkling version of Edward.  I'll just go find Ken's section at the toy store and pick out a Tuxedo for my Edward doll that I already have.

I need this version of Bella though for THAT DRESS!  How gorgeous is that dress?  I actually think it looks a little better on the doll.  (eek, don't hate me Kristen Stewart fans, but she needs to eat a few cheeseburgers.)

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a good weekend!  Go PATS!

And as a last hint, though I'm not sure my husband reads my blog...and if he does, he would skip this post because it's about Barbies....and he probably wouldn't read to the end anyway....these dolls are out in February.  Just in time for Valentine's Day.  Jus' sayin'.    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment