Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Want vs Need

Ever have a conversation where you say "this is the boat I want, but that is the boat I need."

No?  I have, my husband and I have this conversation whenever we pass a boat or two for sale on the side of the road.  But today I want to talk about something I want to do and something I need to do.

I want to exercise (no really!  I do, I want to do kickboxing SO BAD!).  But I need to work and take care of my baby and spend time with my husband.  I also want to take care of my baby and spend time with my husband.  So how do I work around this problem?

With a desk that doubles as an exercise machine!  Most are way too expensive, but this blogger found a relatively inexpensive one.  Think I can sell my desk at home and get one of these?
 http://fitdesktest.corecommerce.com/FitDesk.html

Maybe I wouldn't get that much exercise, but it would still be better than sitting on my butt all day right?  Of course, this doesn't work for people who have desktop pc's or for people who use multiple screens like myself.  I have been thinking about getting a treadmill or eliptical machine.  The problem?  I don't know where I would put it!

Want to exercise....sigh.

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Here you go... you don't have to sell your desk :)

http://www.meijer.com/s/stamina-instride-folding-exercise-cycle/_/R-154815

Post a Comment