Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

Go Patriots!

It's Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. I am the type of person who wants to watch all of the commercials. Plus my team is playing. And I think I want to watch that half-time show as well. I need to time my bathroom breaks very carefully.

This is also the first year that I will deal with having a baby whose bedtime is right in the middle of all the action!

Food, drinks, friends coming over, bathroom breaks. A lot of preparing and planning go into this.

I'm sure the football teams playing this weekend are preparing as well. :)

If my team doesn't...okay, I don't even want to think about it. Just don't expect a happy post next week if they...urgh, well. They WILL win. They HAVE to win. Until then...I didn't find this myself, I don't know where it comes from, but a friend shared it and it's cool. :)


GO PATRIOTS!

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Love It!! I'm going to share too!

Mimi said...

Dani.. That is what the PAUSE is for... to take a break, go Potty, stretch your legs and let others do the same, then sit back and pick up where you left off..
IF I were watching the game, I do hope YOUR team wins, I would probably record it, and then start watching the recording about 15 minutes into it.. that way I would get the ads and everything ... Just in case.. You know I won't be watching, I dfon't understand football, but might record it so I can watch the ads and half time..

Dani said...

We don't have a way to record our TV. :) We watch it live, or not at all. (or later on the internet)

Post a Comment