Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love and Stuff...

I'm keeping the red Valentine's Theme on the blog this week.  I'm feeling the love!

Anthony and I like to keep gift-giving occasions simple.  We usually talk about expectations ahead of time. This is a WONDERFUL idea, because then neither of us is disappointed.  This year I told him exactly what I wanted for Valentine's Day.  I wanted chocolate covered strawberries.  I even gave him links to where he could order them online and a business card of a small local chocolate shop that sells them.  (and he used the small local business! yeah!)

So I got my chocolate covered strawberries which is exactly what I wanted and I have been eating them all day.  I did get a bonus though.  I had a surprise when I turned on my computer last night.  I must have accidentally left it on last night, because my background was changed to a nice love note from my husband.

It almost counts as a love letter.  But not quite.  I'm still waiting for one of those...I have been asking since we first started dating....I might be waiting a while for that one. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope you have a good day regardless if you celebrate or not.   Sorry, I'm just too happy over here because I'm eating chocolate and strawberries!

Tomorrow's post will be about a bet I am making....again.  And that's your only hint!

1 comment:

Lana Wallpe said...

LOVE your background! Sometimes actions speak as loud as words! The strawberries sound good too.

Post a Comment