Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love...for yourself.

Go check out Lana's blog today, she has a very serious and a seriously funny video there today:
http://walkingtheoff-beatenpath.blogspot.com/2012/02/go-red-for-women-presents-just-little.html

And on the subject of heart health....we all know I am trying to lose weight.  What you don't know and are finding out now is that I have decided to enter my weight loss bet...again...ROUND TWO!

Don't remember Round 1?  Here was my "results" post from our previous bet, almost two years ago:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2010/07/final-weigh-in.html

Our betting terms are similar from before.  Another $100 thrown in the pot.  Specific weight loss goals for both of us (again, his is more than mine).  We have a start date (this Saturday) and an end date. (June 2nd!)
BUT....we do have a few changes.  This time, we have a weight gain clause.  We cannot gain any more than 5 pounds from our weight on June 2nd. (as of Sept 1st)  If we do, we pay a penalty of $50 to the other person.

AND.....we have a friend who wants in on this bet!  So we will have a third person joining us which is great...way more challenge and way more pressure.  This is going to be really tough for me.  I don't have a fancy gym or kickboxing classes to help me out this time.  I am going to have to figure it out on my own.

Wish me luck!  I have $100 on the line! 

Anyone got a treadmill I can borrow?

1 comment:

Marybeth Feutz said...

Good luck! I'm itching to get back into our house so I can get the treadmill set back up.

Post a Comment