Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Need Relationship Advice?

Read the comments on this blog post over at the Rants from Mommyland blog.
I love that blog, they are snarky and hilarious.

http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2012/02/help-this-woman-relationship-advice.html

I even added my own two cents.  Sometimes I wish I could be as snarky and hilarious as these women. But then that means I would have to come out of my shell.  Sometimes you just want to drop some swear words into your language once in a while.  And sometimes I wonder if all of the things I say in my head (and not out loud) are really as funny as they sound in my head.

I swear (ha!) I had something better to write about today, but for now I can't think of what it was. I guess I don't have enough funny/good/interesting things happening right now. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment