Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

Rip it quick!

I'll rip this one off real quick, like a band-aid.  It will hurt less right?

The Patriots lost.  BOO!

My pain is slightly mollified though, because like this guy,
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/man-wins-50-000-tom-brady-safety-155056494.html
I actually won money off of the game and the really weird start to the game is why I won the money.
(my sister had one of those squares things and I won the first quarter and the second quarter.)

Now I just have to think of something good to buy for myself. :)

And speaking of buying stuff, today I am buying a set of barbell weights.  5 and 10 pounds.  Those will be a good start for me to get my arms back into shape.  Stairs for legs, weights for arms.

And I guess that is it for today.  I'm keeping myself busy so I can stop thinking about the game. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment