Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Wubba and Wubbanub

Am I speaking some crazy new language?  Nope.  I am stating the names of my "kids" favorite toys.

First up, my fur-kid, Oscar.  This is one of his favorite toys:

This is called a Wubba. It's a toy that looks kind of like an octopus. Oscar loves it. He has two, one is missing it's "kong" from the inside. I can't remember if the blue one squeeked, but the purple one does. Even with the blue one missing a major part, he still loves this toy.

Up next, one of my daughter's favorite toys:
This is called a Wubbanub. It's a pacifier, attached to a little beanie stuffed animal. She has had it since she was just a month or so old. And she loves it.

Isn't it weird to have such similar named toys for your dog and your baby?

Wubbanubawubbanub!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Felicia loves her wubbanubs, she has a pony and a dragon.

JoAnne said...

Ok, you made me do it. I bought Dunkin a Wubba!

Post a Comment