Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Walk at the Zoo!

Hello everyone - a year ago I decided to join the CF Great Strides walk.  We did this for a number of reasons including the fact that Anthony's family is a genetic carrier for Cystic Fibrosis, our good friend's daughter was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis shortly after her birth, and I wanted to teach Zoe about giving back.

We will be participating in this every year until CF stands for Cure Found!

We will be joining team Viver's Givers at the zoo, here are a few pictures of Zoe last year at the zoo:



So who wants to see pictures of Zoe THIS year at the zoo?  If we reach our goal, I promise to share pictures of Zoe at the zoo this year.  And if the other mama's agree, I may include pictures of her with her friends too!

Want to learn more about Vivien?  She is the reason we are participating and she is the adorable daughter of our friends. You can visit her mom's page here:
http://www.cff.org/great_strides/ViversGivers

Want to donate so that we can reach our goal?  We have decided to raise our goal from last year ($500) to $1000.  If we reach that goal...you will get pictures of Zoe on the blog.  :)
Here is our page:
http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/DanielleVello

Want to purchase something to help out?  I'm an Independent Consultant for NYR Organics.  I have decided that every penny I would make in profits (normally 25% of sales) during the month of April will go towards our fund for the walk. 
You can visit the website here:  https://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/danivello

Please contact me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks for letting me know about this walk. I sent in a donation for it!

Post a Comment