Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How am I?

I'm doing okay.  I have had a lot going on lately.

How did I do with my goals that week?  Well, I didn't lose 2 pounds, but my weight is still going down.  I'm down a total of 9 pounds now, yay!

Check out this article for some GREAT info on losing weight:
http://gma.yahoo.com/13-things-diet-experts-wont-tell-weight-loss-170358888--abc-news.html

Did I find a treadmill?  No, I didn't, but I found one this week!  yay!  Hopefully I will have it by the end of the week.  And it was FREE!  Thank you friends!

Did I name my side business?  Nope, I still didn't come up with anything better than Dani Compute It.
But I'm still thinking about it.

Lots to do in the meantime.  Like clean the house, do the laundry, play with baby, play with dog.  And oh yeah, exercise and lose weight and hug my husband.  So much to do...so little time...

Hey, Zoe's first birthday fast approaches!  Tomorrow I will re-cap where I was this time last year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment