Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One Year Ago Today: March 28th

One year ago today, I was just a few days from the biggest life changing event of my life.  I had no idea what I was in for.  I had a head cold so I took a nap in the afternoon.  I was excited for the new Britney Spears CD and wanted to know my reader's opinions on which format I should get her latest album.

Want to remember?  Read it here:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-much-new.html

I read this now...and I look very self-centered and I probably was.  Until we have children of our own, do we really ever need to put anyone's needs before our own?  I know a lot of people choose to do that and help others and take care of others....but most of us are pretty self-centered.  I know I was.

It's been a big change for me, the past year.  And I am slowly learning how to not focus on me so much, but it's still very hard.  I still have my "tantrums" and my mood swings.  I still pity-party about how my life has been affected and all the sacrifice/change I have had to make.  Me, me, me...

Maybe we should talk about you?  Feel free to leave in the comments something about YOU. :)

And please enjoy one of my favorite songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUuDPNbkJk

1 comment:

Martha Grace said...

I dont think your self centered, I think things change and adjusting can be difficult!
When your feeling sorry for yourself, just think about the people who wish they could have a baby, it will make you feel more thankful for sure.

Post a Comment