Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Friday, Friday...

Do you have that song stuck in your head now? :)

Don't know what I am talking about?  Go ahead and listen to it here:


Hate me now?  Now here it comes...it's Friday and I am again reaching out to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis.  In previous years the money raised helped get a new drug approved by the FDA for treatment.
Read about it here:
http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/1-31-FDA-Approves-Kalydeco.cfm

Your money last year directly impacted children with Cystic Fibrosis!  Every dollar you donate this year will do the same.  You can donate as little as one dollar and you will totally make my day.

So what do you get for your donation?  Well, I had set myself a lofty goal of raising $1000.  And I am no where near that goal.  And I have just a week and two days to raise that amount.  Since I haven't even gotten halfway there, I don't think I'll make it.  Booooo!

I had promised that I would post pictures of Zoe at the zoo this year on my blog if I reached my goal.  Since it looks like I won't make it, I am instead promising a personal email from me with a picture of Zoe at the zoo, sent right to your inbox!  Each person who donated will get one.  Just no public pictures unless I reach that goal.

And if you want a REAL photo, like a photo you can hold in your hand, just ask for one, and I will send you one of those...in the real mail.  Old-fashioned-like with the post office.  Who doesn't love getting something in the mail that isn't a bill?  I LOVE getting mail. :)

So if you could please donate, here is the link:
And if you would like to make me remove the annoying video at the top of this post....send in a donation and if I receive two donations today, I will take it down. :)  Donation amount does not matter.
And don't forget that if you support my charity...I'll likely support yours as well.  And by the way, support counts as just spreading the word, sharing my blog post etc.  If you can't donate, at least help spread the word.  

One more thing...check out my sister's blog today:
 http://sparklyengineer.blogspot.com/2012/04/be-nice-to-your-hair-and-it-will-be.html

A NYR Organic Purchase before the end of April will benefit CF as well.  But you should just check out my sister's blog anyway.  She writes about beauty products and some GREAT advice. :)
Thank you so much!   

No comments:

Post a Comment