Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Profile Picture - Artist feature: Amy Archambault

Hey everyone!  I know my posts haven't been as frequent lately.  It's because I am starting a couple of new adventures.  I can't blog about all of them yet...but one is almost ready for me to share with everyone.  In the meantime, I wanted to share one little change with you.  Check out my new profile picture.  Can you see it?

Want to see it up close?
I will admit...I really like how skinny I am in this cartoon.  It will give me something to aspire to! :)

Want to know who made the cartoon?  My friend Amy Archambault.  She is an artist and happens to be dating a good friend of mine.  She has a website with photos of some of her work. She has some really neat sculptures and was recently featured in The Pulse Magazine:
http://www.thepulsemag.com/wordpress/2012/04/04-12-up-coming-local-artists

Check out her website here:
http://www.amyarchambault.com/

What do you think of the cartoon version of me and Zoe? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment