Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Treadmill - A Poem

Oh treadmill - how I have missed you!
The best part of all?
You were free and I was even offered two.

I forgot what it was like to run
on your black conveyor belt.
Could it have been fun?
I didn't like the way my body felt.

Flop flop, my body felt flabby.
Still, I'm no fatty.
I did a walk, jog, walk for one mile.
And I'm happy to say, I did it with a smile.

It's been almost 2 years
since I last saw you.
And I admit there was fear.

But it felt good last night
to complete my one mile.
Tonight I'll go further and then three miles!


Really awful poetry by Dani Do It.  I really was happy to get back on my (free!) treadmill.  It felt really good and I know this will help with my weight loss.  And wouldn't you know it?  I slept better too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment