Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day...all day long, I did whatever I felt like doing.  And it was nice. :)

I slept in (sort of, Zoe had other ideas and even though Dada got up with her, she did a lot of talking!).
I got a pedicure.  Probably the quickest one I have ever had.  I don't know if I would go back to that same location.  But I did thoroughly enjoy the massage chair.
I went out for lunch with Anthony and Zoe.  We had pizza.  We totally stalked my favorite pizza in Southern NH.  They are a catering company and occasionally will set up at a farm.  So I either need to crash fancy events or find them on a random farm.  We found them and the pizza was just as good as we remembered it being from last year.

I went shopping and bought some new clothes.  I also got some toys for the nieces and nephews for Christmas (Disney store had a sale!!!).  I went to the tea store and bought some amazing strawberry herbal tea.  I made a big pitcher of it last night for Anthony, hopefully there is some left when I get home.  He seemed to really like the tea. :)

And I went to the movies by myself.  In fact, I spent most of the day by myself.  I felt FREE!  Well, sort of.  I still had a guilty pit in my stomach because I wasn't at home getting things done or cleaning or taking care of Zoe.  But it was really nice to just get a little time to myself.  I'm one of those people that actually enjoys some alone time.

The movie I saw was Mirror Mirror.  It was the only one I could see...the movie theater had a promotion for mom's to go to the movies for free (and get popcorn!) but it was only certain films that you could see.  I enjoyed the movie, I had low expectations and of course I loved it.  I really love bad movies. :)

And Lily Collins was just gorgeous.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  I hope she is just as beautiful on the inside.  I can't wait to see what else she does in the future.

All in all.. a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment