Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Okay, One More Best Pizza Ever

There is one more best pizza ever.
It's in the middle of nowhere Vermont.

And if you ever make it there, you will wait probably about an hour to get your food.
And even if your pizza arrives luke-warm (ours did) it's still some of the best pizza I have ever had. It's a slow-food restaurant (which actually means all local, from scratch etc). If this was in Boston or NYC, it would be the place to go for the eternally hip and cool kids to "eat local".  Since it's in Vermont, it's where all the hippies, tree-huggers, farmers, bikers, tourists, grandparents and everyone else goes to eat pizza.

Seriously awesome pizza.

And oh yeah, they have beer there too. But I don't care about the beer. Anthony does.

I could write so much more about this place, but instead, I'll just link you to the website.
And hopefully Anthony will review it on his blog. (and then I will link that here)

We wished so badly there was a place like this near us.
http://www.parkerpie.com/

I bought a t-shirt last time I was there. Did I mention every time I go there it's packed?

If I could only have one restaurant's pizza for the rest of my life, it would be Parker Pie. It's seriously that good. And here is Zoe, studying the menu to see what she would like:


No comments:

Post a Comment