Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Artistic Influence

When I was younger, I wanted to be an artist. I wanted to live in a log cabin in the woods and paint and draw all day long.

Needless to say, my parents didn't encourage this idea, and now I am a computer nerd who on occasion still likes to draw. Recently an artist came to my attention, and his artwork captured my eye. It seemed familiar and what I would picture in my own head if I was doing a caricature.

So it wasn't that much of a surprise when I found out he was a fan of the same cartoon that I enjoyed as a teenager. Head on over to Ask the Motherboard to read all about him!

http://www.askthemotherboard.com/2012/06/21/meet-the-artist-jeff-morin/

And maybe I'll post some more about art, I would like to get back into it. I just never had the talent or the drive to do much with it. It's that darn Aries personality (I can blame that right?), I'm just not interested in any one thing for very long.

1 comment:

Lana Wallpe said...

ALWAYS follow your dreams to see where they lead. You usually are not out too much, and at least you will have fun along the way!

Post a Comment