Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I miss my blog!

I miss writing in my blog.

Definitely will be writing more soon. I feel like the world is spinning around really fast and I'm trying to keep up. I think I would rather curl up in a ball and sleep it out than try to keep up. :)

Just a quick note to let you all know that our weight loss bet is off. None of us were on our way to winning, but we did agree that the moral support was awesome. We had been emailing each other every week with an update on our weight and how we were feeling.
We are going to continue to do that and find a new goal for ourselves. We really like checking in with each other. It really does help to have a support system. With my friends support I did lose over 10 pounds.  Can't wait to lose 10 more.

Anyone else out there struggling? Want to email with me to "check-in" on a regular basis so we can help support each other's goals?  Let me know!

In the meantime, I need to hop on the treadmill and then I need to go to bed. So sleeeeepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment