Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Little Less Conversation

...a little more action please. All this conversation ain't satisfactionin' me!

That Elvis re-mix was the song that my husband and I used to walk into our wedding reception. And I am going to use it as my theme song for the summer while I try to motivate myself to lose some more weight. I'm doing pretty well with diet, but I'm just not exercising.

I'm starting to wonder if my lack of motivation may be due to some depression or anxiety. Regardless of where it's coming from, I do know that once I get moving, I will feel much better. (mentally and physically...that's the nice part of exercise!)

I'm going to do the couch to 5k program and walk on the off days. (Starting next week, I have a few friends doing this as well.) I'm going to add some more weight lifting and I am going to get that darn punching bag set up. (and I'll post a picture for you here...see, now I wrote about it, now I have to do it.)

Ha!  Dani Do It.

And on the same vein as more action, less talk...I signed up for the Warrior Dash at the end of the summer. It's going to be messy...and hard...and fun. I'm looking forward to it...and I better be in good shape. :)

Wish me luck!

www.warriordash.com


No comments:

Post a Comment