Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Things I say in my head...

Throughout the day I have a lot of thoughts. Most of them I keep to myself.
Some I find funny, but maybe someone else wouldn't.

I do find that when I get nervous I can't shut up sometimes...and all too often I probably talk about myself (or my daughter or my dog or my husband) too much. But this weekend I had a few thoughts that I think I should share.

In fact, if I actually used twitter and was addicted to immediately telling "the world" what I was thinking at that moment, here is what you would have read on my twitter feed (or facebook) this past weekend.

Friday evening:
"Blowing raspberries on your toddler's belly is funny. But when your toddler figures out how to blow raspberries on YOUR belly, it's way funnier."

Saturday:
"I would like to thank the person who invented velcro. And I would like to shake the person's hand who decided to put it on children's shoes."

"She walked! ....oh crap she's walking!"

Sunday:
"Teaching your toddler sign language is a great communication tool, especially when they need to communicate things like 'need to use the potty'. Unfortunately, they don't usually tell you they need to go until they are going."

Sunday, again:
"Whoever designed my bathroom, thank you thank you thank you. I was very happy the bathtub and toilet were right next to each other."

And funny enough, I actually have a twitter feed. I just don't have the time to use it. And I don't think anyone wants to hear the majority of my thoughts anyway. :)  Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

I liked them all!

JoAnne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment