Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Another article share...

Another article from Yahoo that I am sharing today.

This one is on how to have a good work day. I especially liked point number 2.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/10-tricks-for-a-fabulous-workday.html

The reason I like number 2 is because until recently...I never really knew what my life goals were. I had a really hard time feeling satisfied and happy with my work. I didn't feel like I had a purpose, I felt unfulfilled.

This feeling got even worse after having a baby.

And it took me a while to figure it out....but I wasn't finding happiness and fulfillment at work.

So my deeper reason that I go to work?  It's to support my family.
More on this subject next week.  I have a lot to say about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment