Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eeeep! Fire Safety!

Make sure you clean out your junk drawers...I know mine needs an overhaul!

Read this article for some tips about how to store possibly flammable or fire starting items:
http://shine.yahoo.com/at-home/junk-drawer-could-set-house-fire-203200535.html

My blogs have been quiet lately.  I haven't been inspired, or I have been busy. I feel like it must be the summer, we get so busy!

I had plans for this summer, but they don't seem to be panning out...oh well. There's always next year right?  My new job is in a school district and the school year is fast approaching...which makes me think of all the wonderful things about Fall that I love...

Is it too early to think about Fall?

1 comment:

Lana Wallpe said...

Today is the second day of school, and it is the first day I have had a morning to myself in FOREVER! Totally trying to enjoy it and multi-task at the same time. Definitely have cleaning out drawers on my to do list!

Post a Comment