Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crickets?

Hello?  Anyone out there?

Did anyone have any ideas for me about that book?  No guesses?

Warrior Dash is in two days. I'm starting to freak out.
But it's the exact same way I felt right before I went sky diving. I know I'm about to do something that is possibly stupid and I might get hurt/die.  But I kinda live for that excited adrenaline-fueled thing.

I'm not relaxed at all, but I think I like it.
Maybe that's why I can't relax? I like adrenaline?

Now I just need to find a way to feel happy-not relaxed instead of sad-not relaxed. :)

Okay, I may not write tomorrow. If you don't see a blog post on Monday, then I didn't survive this weekend's Warrior Dash. I promise to post a picture of me covered in mud. :)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Just remember that at anytime, you don't feel well, don't push it. Not worth hurting yourself over an obstacle course. I know Zoe wouldn't be too happy! :)

Ally said...

Dani,

See if it's one of these?

http://charlotteslibrary.blogspot.com/p/time-travel-books.html

Post a Comment