Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

My house is a mess.

My house is a mess.  If I invite someone over, I'll have to clean it.

Sigh.

I can't decide if I want to invite someone over or not. I had someone who used to come over and help me clean, but she is pregnant and decided to suspend her business (or at least stop cleaning my messy house) and so now I am in need of assistance again.

I can't keep up with it alone....so now I need to decide...hire another cleaning service?

Come up with a cleaning schedule?  Anyone have ideas for me?

4 comments:

Justin said...

A well placed match will get rid of all the mess..... and replace it with a lot of problems. :-)

Ron LaBrecque said...

Is my son-inlaw doing his share,Oscar picking up his toys,Zoe is to cute to help,Dad will always be there if you need me.

Dani said...

I just need a good schedule or method to keep up with it. Or I need to hire another cleaning service. :)

Ronja said...

Hire a cleaning service for once a month. That way you can't just let it go because a month is too long, but you have help with the major stuff. Also the cost for once a month isn't so bad.

Post a Comment