Pages

Monday, October 01, 2012

Watching Television

Does anyone remember my rant from last year about how Fox likes to delay the online viewing of their tv shows EIGHT days?

No?

Here it is, you can read all about it here:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy.html

Well guess what? They are STILL delaying the tv episodes by 8 days. And guess what? I missed out on last week's episode of Glee. I didn't even realize I had done it until this morning.

Sigh.

But...there is a silver lining, I just didn't realize it until just a few moments ago.

Slight topic change, but I'll bring it back around:

One of the reasons I don't always exercise every night is because I'm feeling tired and/or lazy.
Another reason is because there is a tv show that I want to watch, and my treadmill is not in front of my tv. (Note to self...next house should definitely have a tv in front of the treadmill.)

So I came up with my solution all by myself! Instead of watching all of my shows in "real" time, I am going to start watching them all delayed! That way I can watch them online with my iPad while walking on the treadmill!

The one downside is that I won't be able to run while I watch, I'm too afraid the iPad would go flying. But I can at least get in 30-60 minutes of walking a night with watching my delayed shows.

So tonight I am going to start with the last few episodes from last year's The Vampire Diaries. I never saw the last 3-4 episodes and a new season starts in just a few weeks!  Not that it matters....since I won't be watching them in real time. :)

Now if I could only do this with the X Factor...I started watching by accident and I'm kinda hooked now. Hmmm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment