Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Young Adult Fiction

Does anyone else love young adult fiction like I do?

I found this really cool thing....but it takes a bit of work. And a LOT of time (which I don't have).

BUT...it will introduce you to a bunch of authors you may not have heard of AND you get a chance to win all sorts of cool prizes.  Be prepared to "like" people on facebook and follow people on twitter for extra chances to win prizes.

I am going to try and enter as many as I can. Because I love good young adult fiction and because I like winning prizes.  All of this will have to be done in the middle of the night.

Want to get started?  Be prepared to waste a few hours.....I probably should have posted this yesterday. Then you all could have worked on it while the debate was on. This is better use of your time. Really, by now you should know who you are voting for.

Here ya go!
http://apocalypsies.blogspot.com/2012/10/welcome-to-starting-line-of-yamazing.html

More on my trip to NYC later this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment