Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sooo tempting!

Remember how I wanted to boycott Black Friday ...especially with it starting to invade Thanksgiving?  No? Read about it here: http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2012/11/black-thursday.html

Well now I'm tempted to cave in and head to Walmart for one special deal.

Someone talk me out of it! aaaaahhhhh!!!!

(It's Brave on Blu-Ray/DVD for only $8.96!!!)

And I didn't forget about telling you about my favorite skin care products...I just decided maybe you weren't interested.  Are you interested?  Let me know.

And I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 this weekend. I won't discuss it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But I am extremely happy with how it turned out. :)

Movie Marathon slumber party possibly coming soon. :)  Hmmm...when is the DVD coming out? Maybe in time for my birthday....that could be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment