Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Feeling naughty!

 
It's that time of year when parents let their children know....Santa's watching so you better be nice!

Don't want to end up on the naughty list now do we?

I was thinking this morning that I was feeling a bit naughty. You see, I'm on a diet and I had a piece of dark chocolate. And when you get a really high quality dark chocolate...it's SO good.

Yummmmmmmm.

But it feels like cheating on my diet...like I'm doing something I shouldn't when I indulge in one of those amazing pieces of chocolate.  So that is why I was feeling naughty.

I'm not usually a chocolate person. My favorite candies are usually the fruity sour kind. I'm a big fan of Sour Patch Kids, Nerds, and Sour Strawberry Straws.

But every once in a while, I have a small piece of dark chocolate.

Did you know that it actually helps you to maintain your weight balance to indulge in a small piece of chocolate once a week?  Just make sure it's a good one...if you only get one piece, you might as well make it the best you can get. :)

Mmmmm, chocolate!

This one is my favorite.  Just in case you were considering sending me some chocolate. ;)
It even includes a love letter in every wrapper.  So if you were thinking of sending me a love letter...you can cheat and just get me this. :)  (Ummm...is my hubby reading this?)

Chocolove Xoxo Strong Dark Chocolate Bar ( 12x3.2 OZ)

And if those don't work...there is always chocolate covered strawberries.  Just sayin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment