Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's that time of year...

It's that time of year again.

If you live in a lot of areas in North America, we are freezing out butts off. It's COLD outside.
If you are like most of the population, you are bummed your team didn't get into the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is coming...this is a holiday for my family, we love our football, so it's that time of year. But there's another holiday right after that. Valentine's Day.

Remember last year? I told Anthony that all I wanted was chocolate covered strawberries. I told him a few weeks ago he could do the same thing this year, that would make me really happy.

Then I saw this on Thinkgeek's website:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f32d/?cpg=50851246&msg_id=50851246&et_rid=507976407&linkid=50851246_headline_f32d

I was about to tell Anthony forget the strawberries and get me one of these...but then I saw the price tag. Looks like I'm getting strawberries, but that tank is still really neat.

I apologize for the slow posting lately.
Lots going on offline for me right now.

I will write about it soon!

2 comments:

Lana Wallpe said...

I have my own version of that: cows in the pasture and kittens playing "ATTACK YOU!" Hang in there. I had fun sitting in with everyone last night.

Jent said...

At least your husband does Valentines Day!!!! Enjoy your choc. covered strawberry's!

Post a Comment